Brown Mottled Muslin Backdrop
Azuri Backdrops' innovative method of scrunching and crushing fabric created by Azuri way back in 1998 in India took the photography world by storm. These crushed muslin backdrops travel around the world with Azuri liked by professionals and amateurs alike.
Handcrafted and made from a high density 100% cotton material. Suitable for video or still photography, as well as your standard portrait and commercial photography, the backdrop is one-piece seamless. Muslin Backdrop is easy to work with in-studio and on locations. All of our premium Muslins offer a traditional style and luxury feel that creates a unique ambiance in the studio.
These muslins are made from 100% high-quality, non-reflective cotton, which makes them also great for video production. The material is manufactured to help absorb light and assist in the elimination of any reflections.
- Seamless, made from One-piece construction - no seams
- Suitable for Video / Still Photography
- 165GSM, High Quality 100% Cotton material, Made in India
- 3" (7.6 cm) rod pocket on top for ease of hanging
- Finish on all edges and corners & seams to prevent tears
- Easy to clean & remove wrinkles with Fabric Steamer or Iron
- Includes a carry bag to make it completely portable & storage and transportation
- Textured, crinkled material that adds more expression to the image
Note: Colours depicted may vary slightly due to differences in computer monitors, printed media, and variances in manufacturer’s fabrics, dyes, or paints.